Most frequent questions and answers
As a partner, we will provide you with the best analysis service and appeal for your Amazon account but unfortunately, due to the nature of the business and industry, we cannot control the final outcome on Amazons end. Therefore we do not guarantee reinstatements.
If your business is not reinstated we will begin to submit funds release appeals on your behalf so we can attempt to have the money released. Additionally, we can do general consulting on how you can apply for another business and get back up and selling.
Yes! This is indeed the first step. We investigate your account and performance to intricate levels so that we can give you the best advice.
- Alteration of the appeal
- Not complying with the points listed in the appeal (e.g deleting particular listings or making changes)
- Incomplete information sharing regarding your Amazon account
- Incomplete or wrong information about invoices, suppliers, authorization etc
- Sharing our appeals on online forums, web chats, or other public domains without our written consent
- Going against our recommendations for contacting Amazon or resubmissions
- If we reinstate your account and you get suspended again for the same reasons, we cannot guarantee that your account will be activated again
- In cases of infringement or rights ownership, if the rights owner does not respond according to Amazon
Unfortunately Amazon is unpredictable in response time. In most cases Amazon takes 12 hours to respond but in some cases it can be 30-45 days. We are here for you and understand how grueling a timely response can feel. Rest assured the wait will be worth it!